Over the years many of our clients have called asking for help. They had a problem with their home and just did not know where to turn. In response to these many requests, in 1980 our firm began offering a general problem solving service to both our existing client base and to the general public.
Examples of problem solving included:
- Finding leaks in homes when the contractor or homeowner were not able to do so.
- Identifying areas within homes where poor insulation was leading to excessive heating bills.
- Locating concealed radiant heating lines so that construction could be performed.
- Providing indoor air quality testing in response to complaints of "when I'm in my home I just don't feel good".
- Working with HVAC contractors to correct defects in heating and cooling systems.
- Identifying the age old problem of "my house smells and I can't find out why".
- Documenting construction defects or assisting home owners in preparing a punch list for correction after the contractor states they are complete.
These are only a few of the many services that our firm provides, so give us a call if you have a problem and don't know where to turn.